Tuesday 8 November 2011

Character Profiles

I'm going to play the mysterious,unseen antagonist of the film/opening because of the nature of the film and my character, i will be in dark clothing and throughout the film,there will be no focused scenes on my face.
Clothing-black jeans,top,hoodie and boots.
We took some practice shots of what will be included in our opening and on the close up of my eyes,due to my make-up,we decided it was too romanticized,so to make it more menacing,i will increase the thickness of my eyebrows and have very dark eyeshadow on my lids,to hopefully increase the intensity.









Flo is the films antagonist,she will play the naive,innocent,pure victim of one persons obsession,dressed in pastel,light colours such as pink,white,yellow to portray that.











The iconography and representation of the characters outfits, portrays their personality,role in the film and motives. Flo as the innocent heroine, is shown the light,purer colours of virginity and purity,whereas the my outfit,is black,showing my anti-hero character,evilness and corruption. By having these common themes in the outfits, we are following the horror film rules whilst subtling exploiting the audiences fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment